Old March 18th 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
André Ritzinger[_2_] André Ritzinger[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Re [Verner]: Aston Martin International 2-4 seater sports 1930 fl3q.JPG - 410399 Bytes

It's strange that Agent doesn't combine the parts properly. On my end
I've tested it with Agent Version 4.2 and it worked like it should.
Maybe I should try a different posting program, perhaps it will solve
some problems. Suggestions are welcome.

André.

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:06:15 GMT, Verner Johnsen