Old July 22nd 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default 88 jetta

HE does, but that won't cause his issue - that prop valve only cuts
pressure to the rear lines. However, I have had one go bad - it causes
different yet equally fun symptoms; the rear brakes lock up before the
fronts under heavy braking, which makes for high speed slideilarity.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel