Old July 24th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
lynn lascu

Default 88 jetta

Hello to all who have responded to my brake problem on the 88 jetta. I
have put two different masters on the car and the problem still goes on.
I have replaced the calipers twice. Everthing has been bought and
returned for new parts again. I've noticed that my oil light and buzzer
comes on also and it seems that when this happens the brakes start their
problem. This has been going on for two months now and its driving me
nuts. All I did was replace the master and all this started happing.
I've put all new parts and they came with life time warranties. Could
the booster cause this problem? I've dropped the oil pan and checked the
pump to make sure that it was good, but the oil light still comes on and
the buzzer to. I did put dot fluid in master as called for. Ever part
put on has been replaced twice already and still the same problem exist.
I work on all of my cars and this one I just can't figure out. HELP
AGAIN PLEASE.