Old August 22nd 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2260_]

Default Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

Believe me Jeff, as soon as I would give up and let them post anything
the wanted, they would turn on you or Mike or whomever tried to save this
group. In the meantime I will fight fire with fire, and bet them at their
own game. If you and a couple of responsible patterns would report their
headers they would be gone in a couple of weeks.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> Bill,
> I personally enjoy most of your participation in the group, b ut you get
> into these giant ****ing battles with an idiot that is a zillions rungs on
> the ladder below you. You continue to lower yourself to the lowest common
> demoninator, and I am growing weary. You really need to learn how to
> killfile this idiot so that you do not see his moronic posts. Of course,

he
> smiply morphs and sprouts a new name for you to killfile. So, if you would
> reply to the original poster and throw out your two cents, most of us

would