Old August 8th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1123_]

Default Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa, with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. Not man enough to
even sign your statement as any man would. YOU ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in
your hole, like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
Oh, and thanks for the ammunition to send abuse at COX and Teranews
block you and other low lifes that use databasix. :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/