Old November 15th 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

Default How Often Do You Replace the Rubber Fuel Hose?

The only fuel hose for my '73 Beetle that I have been satisfied with
in the past 18 years is what I get from CB Performance.

http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=574

The hose I got from other vendors had a black braided cloth around
it.