Old November 8th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Brian[_10_]

Default I'm outta here

Let's see, in the last four days or so, I get 453 killed messages to
about 180 not, and a bunch of the unkilled messages are just ignored.
It's not too bad, although there is much less worthwhile content than
there used to be. For all the pomposity and self-importance sometimes
exhibited by folks like Stu, Nathan, Jerry B, etc., they were always
on-topic, and most often interesting. Not so with Bill Hughes and his
pathetic buddies. Nothing but crap.

I too, prefer the format of Usenet to web forums, so it's sad that this
group has gone to the dogs. I never made it to Nathan's forum, and I
doubt I'll get to RAMJAW.org. The only Jeep web forum I ever use it
NAXJA.

Matt, if you're really going, goodbye. Your contributions have been
appreciated, and will be missed.