Old July 3rd 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Juper Wort

Default SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

of the three switches, left is main high and low. The right two control low
medium and high within the two main settings, so 6 in all.

I spend most of my time in low- medium. and low-high

speed gets altered automatically, but you can play with dial. Thats it. burn
away.

james

"Howard Rose" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:25:31 GMT, >
> wrote:
>
> >I've lost my manual (Damn and blast) can someone post the power switch

settings.