Old January 18th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

Default Drunk Driver Kills Drunk Driver

The Real Bev wrote:

> Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming ) wrote:
>
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >>
> >> http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/...24241&paper=66
> >> &cat=104
> >>
> >> Drunk Driver Kills Drunk Driver
> >> Jury recommends three-year sentence in death of Reston man.
> >>

> > Just admit it, you are kind of proud of the DUI who killed the
> > other DUI. You want to give a him a blue ribbon or something, am I
> > right?

> I don't know about Aunt Judy, but I think it would have been kind of cool if the
> second DUI's car had blown up, killing him too.

What if they made a rule that said only drunk drivers could drive
around from 2am to 3am every other Saturday night? They could then
give them merit badges and other awards based on how many of each
other they killed: "Horrific wreck on interstate, six inebriates
die, surviving drunk gets three thousand points and a case of the
Night Train. Good job!"

> BTW, you can only be proud of something/someone if you had a hand in the
> creation of the prideful thingy.
>
> But you're right about global warming -- it's certainly giving SoCal a nice ski
> season so far.

It's not certain if the supposed threat from Global Warming is
real. What is clear is that no matter what weather pattern or
weather related event occurs, be it more snow or less, be it rain
or no rain, be it hurricanes or none, it's all caused by Global
Warming.