Old February 18th 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 23:20:31 +0000, Fredxx, the resident smartass,
smartassed again:

>> ROTFLOL! And Birdbrain, the resident gay ****** of all the UK ngs, quickly
>> hides behind his ridiculous pretend killfile again! ****ing HILARIOUS! LOL
>>
>> I sure hope that eventually all of your neighbours and relatives will learn
>> about your "reputation" on these groups, Peter Hucker, you filthy
>> sociopathic ******! LOL

> ROTFLOL! And Peeler, Birdbrain's jilted lover, is jealous all that spunk
> is going to waste.

You felt personally addressed when "gay ******" was mentioned? Obviously
RIGHTLY so, you smartass who can never hold back his gay fantasies! <BG>

Remember, gay smartass: you, TOO, claimed to have "killfiled" me! ROTFLOL