Old October 24th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

Default NR2003 2006 mod?

9fan wrote:
> Rookie wrote:
> > Damn google maps are worth less. It took a place mate map at Denny's with a
> > gravey stain to bring us here. The X mark said this might be the only legal
> > 2006 mod.. but it was hard to tell.. the gravey stain had some left over
> > breakfast jelly on it and some thing else I never saw before.
> > http://www.superspeedway.net/cms/
> >

> > "Darus" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >
> > > LOL! thanks!
> > >

> Thanks a bunch! I downloaded it and will try it out this weekend.
> Y'all been awesome!

SS.net isn't really underground, IMO. They are pretty open about what
they are doing. I was thinking along the lines of the mods that might
upset a particular "person" who owns a professional sports team, for
example only of course.

OTOH, the ss.net mods and addons have always been sensational and
worthy of spreading the word.