Old November 29th 06, 06:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
24BitŪ

Default "L.W.(JERK) Hughes III"

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:17:01 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

YOUR DUMB ASS JUST GOT BUSTED FOR CROSS POSTING YOUR BULL****!
Your going to have a hard time getting out from under this one, cause it's
on black & white. :-))

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
:>draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only
:>way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
:>obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
:>attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
:>gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a
:>little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
:>too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even
:>sign your statement as any man would.
:> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
:>coward!
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
:>paragraph it fits so well!
:> But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
:>and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>"24BitŪ" wrote:
:>><snip jealous senile babbling over my accomplishments and conquests>