Old November 29th 06, 07:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default "L.W.(JERK) Hughes III"

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even
sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com) Thank you COX will be
able to figure you out.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/