Old December 16th 04, 04:09 AM
dave AKA vwdoc1

I like to spray Dura Lube Advanced All Purpose Lubricant Protector in the
lock and handle areas.
http://shop.duralube.com/cgi-bin/800...t%20Protectant

I live in Chicago and it seems to work fine in the vehicles that I have used
it on. ;-)
Oh and BTW it seems to last too!
One bad thing is that I can't seem to find it anymore in the usual local
places. :-(

JMHO.
later,
dave