Old September 13th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Ben

Default Warm start problem with 99 TDI Beetle

Hi all,

I have problem starting when engine is warmed up starting is no problem
when engine is cold... Someone in this forum mentioned changing Cooling
Temp Sensor will fix the problem but I don't know if that was for
diesel (TDI) engine or for gasoline engine...?...
So will that fix my problem or is there any other thing I should be
looking at...? The car runs beautifully otherwise and recently we've
done all the maintenance, such as new glow plugs, new air filter
etc....
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben