Old July 3rd 20, 04:04 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Tire Pressure Gauges - Analog Vs. Digital

On 07/02/2020 07:19 PM, wrote:
> Hank Rogers addendum:
>
> Where DOES one get a decent gauge calibrated?
>
> And alsom who in this day and age still has a 'master gauge' to check one's own against?

Aside: I went to work in QA for a place that required everyone to check
their ground straps each day against the <thing> sitting in the corner.
Months later I discovered that the <thing> itself wasn't grounded.

There's always something waiting to bite you in the ass.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Everything sucks; reverse the wires and everything will blow."