Old November 2nd 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6124_]

Default Bill fjukkwit Hughes gets Databasix UDP'd

How about it little faggot, like to come on down and get an attitude
adjustment? http://www.billhughes.com/map.jpg
Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send abuse
at COX, Hughes, Motzarella, and Teranews and as many other servers to block
you and other low lifes that use news.alt.net :-) You've given me reason to
devote my energies to persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from
news.alt.net.
Forwarded to: , , ,

From: Bertie the Bunyip >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys