Old February 23rd 18, 04:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan_m

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

> Very valid when considering the manufacturing future of the UK. Not that
> I'd expect you to care much about that.

Whilst in the EEC/EU for 40 years many UK companies out-sourced their
manufacturing to the far east! The EU has done bugger all for a lot of
the UK manufacturing industries so would have been unlikely to have done
so in the future.