Old February 24th 18, 09:19 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan_m

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 24/02/2018 19:30, RJH wrote:

> Were it not for the fact that location is a source of inward investment
> and of course jobs. While the UK financial services sector doesn't do
> much in terms of productivity it directly employs about 10% of the
> workforce - at least. That 10% is linked to jobs across sectors. Whether
> I like the sector or not, that still has to be factored in.

Is it sensible to rely on a sector that next year could be run from an
office building in India with an additional staffing level of perhaps
less than 100 people in each country they are servicing?

Currently more and more of us don't set foot in a UK bank branch or
haven't had need to contact an actual person for years for an Internet
bank account or investment. The number of people the financial services
employ in the UK is dwindling.