Old November 4th 17, 01:00 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
RS Wood[_2_]

Default What are some car-repair jobs you always wished you could do but have never done?

rickman wrote:

> None, I've done a bunch of work on cars in my day, but I'm fed up with it
> now. I wish I could find someone who has half a brain who would do a decent
> job fixing my truck. It's old and has issues, but the repair people I seem
> to find these days fix one thing and break something else.

My observation with repair people is that it's hard to find one who cares
to do what he was trained to do.

Recently a bolt was missing from a repair job and when I came back to ask
why, the guy told me it didn't do anything.

I reflected that the car still works fine without the bolt, but there is no
way they put that bolt there in the first place if it didn't do anything.

He didn't believe me.