Old February 6th 19, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Which glue, available at any hardware store, for the screen of amobile phone?

On 02/05/2019 05:26 PM, arlen holder wrote:

> In short, you can go to Costco, fill up as many cans as you can fit in your
> trunk, and put them high alongside the driveway (or on the roof of the
> vehicle under a towel) and fuel up at your own convenience.

Long ago our 1968 van had a fuel-delivery problem -- either the fuel
pump or a kink in the gas tank vent by the filler tube. For the rest of
the trip I held a gas can in my lap with a tube running into the carb.
Not pleasant, but functional.

We got the just-purchased ancient monsterhome (can't remember the
problem) up out of a RR underpass by feeding in shots of starting fluid.

There are real advantages to having the engine right next to the driver.
Not many, though.

--
Cheers, Bev
(On going to war over religion "You're basically killing each other