Old May 12th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SMS

Default Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharpcars, low profile"

SMS wrote:
> In article >,
> the cowardly troll says...
>> LOL, not sure who's spoofing my user name to get around my filters, but
>> you have to wonder why they are so desperate that I read their posts.

> You are nothing but a coward that doesn't want his precious ego hurt.
> You know who I am and you know I have been calling you out on your BS.
> This group is not going to be your playground anymore Steve.

In fact, I have no idea at all who you are, though from your behavior of
spoofing someone's e-mail address, I presume that you're someone that I
kill-filed, and you're very upset about this.

When you are able to engage in civil debate, without insults, or lies,
get back to me, and you can be removed from the kill-file. Until then,
I'll let other readers decide who to believe is posting the more
accurate information.