Old September 6th 05, 03:00 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Bret, where have you been?????? You idiots have driven the poor
independent trucker out of business, by taking his supply, which of
course drives demand and increased prices:
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/oog/info/wohdp/diesel.asp Here in Kalifornia
diesel is now more expensive than gasoline!
And wait for the refineries have to divert that gravity over to
heating oil:
http://www.energyinst.org.uk/educati...as/chemist.htm
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/