Old February 19th 18, 09:03 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 01:55:28 +0000, Fredxx, the resident smartass,
smartassed again:

>> You felt personally addressed when "gay ******" was mentioned? Obviously
>> RIGHTLY so, you smartass who can never hold back his gay fantasies! <BG>

> I didn't feel addressed,

Of course you did! You ALWAYS do, whenever the gay ****** gets abused! Go
figure, you gay smartass! <G>

> and I don't feel the need to dribble over PHucker's every post.

Come on, you are as gay as him! Your constant standing up for the gay ******
and your constant gay fantasies do give you away!

>> Remember, gay smartass: you, TOO, claimed to have "killfiled" me! ROTFLOL

> Unfortunately not in uk.rec.cars.maintenance but is easily remedied.

And the cowardly gay smartass quickly hides behind his pretend killfile
again, just like gay ****** Birdbrain keeps doing! You and Birdbrain indeed
ARE a pair! LMAO!