Old July 5th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default Modifying a G25

Yes, no effect on them at all, you just have an 1.5" longer reach to
them. I use the sequential 90% of the time anyway. You will lose use
of the two wheel push buttons unless you mount buttons on the new
wheel and wire them in. Not hard to do at all, all the info you need
is on the site for that also i'm sure...

Cheers!