Old June 28th 04, 05:35 PM
Zathras

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:33:24 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

<Snip>
> fog lights switch off when the ignition is turned off, and will not
>re-light unless deliberately turned on.

...a feature of the 156! Still doesn't stop some plonkers going to all
the *effort* of re-selecting them though. In any case, my front fogs
are totally useless - I once tried to light up a wall 10ft away in
darkness with them - made no real difference. Maybe the Italians have
an extra-special, cunning fog over there...

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)