Old October 4th 05, 02:22 PM
SVTKate

Well...
Now that Sears is K-Mart, it comes as no surprise.
Another good excuse to buy Snap On.

--
Kate
2O|||||||O5 Liberty

"Mike Lenker" > wrote in message
: FYI, Sears will now only repair your Craftsman ratchet or give you a
: "rebuilt" one. No more new replacements. If they don't have one
available
: you gotta wait a few days until yours gets fixed. Or you can cuss them
out
: and buy one somewhere else so you can get back to work like I did. "Dude,
: it's Sunday, I got parts all over my driveway, and you tell me I gotta
wait
: until Tueday MAYBE to get my "guaranteed" wrench? *%#&$#@#~!!!" Farging
: bastages.
:
: Now I don't buy tools at Sears anymore.
:
: Their loss.
:
:
:
: "RSCamaro" > wrote in message
: ...
: > On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:52:08 -0400, Rich > wrote:
: >
: >>To get off. At least with a socket wrench.
: >>I don't have an air tool, any suggestions?
: >>-Rich
: >
: > Use an old ratchet and a hammer and make your own impact wrench out of
: > it. Tapping the wrench will break the locktite and you'll be able to
: > remove the bolts the rest of the way. Craftsman ratches are just the
: > thing to use in these situations as they can be brought back for a no
: > questions replacement. Don't want to use a hammer on your ratchet
: > then use a box end wrench and the same method, you may end up with a
: > dent or two on the wrench but it won't affect the way it works or harm
: > it. Make sure to hold the wrench onto the bolt head so it doesn't go
: > flying away on you.
: >
: > ...Ron
: > --