Old November 9th 04, 07:57 AM
Barry Bingham

Here in the UK Audi's official "variable" servicing intervals are based
on the idea that this synthetic oil is good for about 20,000 miles!!!

Reasons for difference? Choose from the following:

1.In USA theres more money to be made from oil changes
2.In UK theres more money to be made from fleet car sales on the back of
very long service intervals
3.Audi uses different oil/technology on each side of the Atlantic....?