Old November 10th 04, 07:19 PM
Jorge Fonyat

Is this model related or just an user option ?
If it is an user option it means that the "never more than 1 year"
interval between oil changes (regardless mileage) has been doubled.
This is fundamental to me, as I run just 3,000 miles/year and feel
VERY discomfortable in changing almost new synthec every 12 months.
Jorge (A4 1996 2.8 12V)