Old November 11th 04, 10:54 PM
Jorge Fonyat

Pete and Peter,
Thanks for your points.
In fact I have no room to use a more basic oil. Audi in Brazil only
accepts 100% synthetics. (they say it is due to the sludge problem)
So, the only variable that is in my control is the time interval.
And, Pete, yes, I do a lot of short commuting. Besides, temperatures
here are like in Florida.
Best Regards, Jorge