Old May 23rd 12, 06:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Will Honea[_1_]

Default 2006 Wrangler won't start

Daughter called her "resident mechanic" tonight. After getting the whole
story, it turns out that the starter isn't turning. I've put her thru the
drill enough times that she checked the battery (headlights on, they don't
dim when she hit the starter, etc.) It's a manual tranny so I told her to
listen for the starter solenoid - no click. Does the 2006 4.0L 6 have a
neutral safety switch and is is prone to problems with the ignition switch
module like some of the older ones?

Next step is the hammer to the starter routine ;-) Any further suggestions?

--
Will Honea