Old July 4th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default Trackday tyres

Well, I was quite happy with my Marangoni Vantos in terms of grip on the
road and very impressed with their wet grip on the track.

However, I've done around 400 road miles and 200 track miles on a set of
4 and 2 are just about illegal (on the nearside), 2 are OK for a
thousand or so road miles (but would be shot in one session on the
track).

That makes things a tad expensive, even at 40 quid a corner.

Any ideas if there are some decent alternatives out there which would
last more than 2 track days?

Cheers,

Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #