Old June 26th 17, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
micky

Default Harley and Ducati.

In rec.autos.tech, on Sat, 24 Jun 2017 15:30:02 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>On 06/24/2017 02:40 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 4:23:52 AM UTC-10, JR wrote:
>>> www.popularmechanics.com Harley Davidson wants to take over Ducati. Ducati builds some very nice motorcycles, with that desmodromic valve system.

>> How ironic is that? Very, I'd say!

>I fear for Ducati. BTW, I couldn't tell the difference between the 1960
>Monza and Diana; the Diana had the desmo valves.

So here you are on auto.tech too.

You see the same people verywhere, and this confirms my opinion that
there are really only 120 people on Usenet.

As to Harley, they're made in York Pa, not far from here, and they have
tours. They're expensive considering most factory tours are free IME,
but I'd do it except they're only on weekdays iirc, and I'm only up
there on occasional weekends.