Old July 5th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Any other ideas for not too expensive upgrades for type 2 1968 please?

lid wrote:

what are you tring to upgrade?

I have a duel port engine and free way flyer tranny in my 67 westythat
helps it scoot down the road. my wife reupholstered the front and rear
seat/bed . My brother-in-law runs one of the best audio sterio
businesses in the area and has plans for pimpin out the interior after
I finish the body and paint (will be upgraded to a base/clear coat
paint)

there are alot of ways to upgrade you bus, I just installed late model
seat tracks in an early bat to install late model high back seats. but
this requers a late parts bus.

there are also a way to use a late modle front beam to install dist
brakes on your bus.

As you can see there are alot of upgrades you can do.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto