Old May 24th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default xd-m first impressions

"Earle Horton" > wrote
> Dang Kate.
> ahem. Do you have a sister?

So you want to be a "hubster"? Scary.

Cheers,

Earle

---
Now see, here's the thing...

The Mr. 's first name is Dick....
I rarely call him that, though he IS named after my favorite part of...
never mind.

I suppose I could call him "the old man" or "that old SOB" or any number of
other derogatory terms like so many women do.
BUT
He's a helluva nice guy, and doesn't deserve to be called anything like
that.
Around the house, he's usually "sweetheart" or "honey"

So... if I call him THOSE on THIS group... whatta think is gonna happen, eh?
Mr. Kate is bad enough.

So, I'll stick to hubster, you... behave yourself ya lil 'chit.

K.