Old February 21st 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PW[_3_]

Default Are there any current <g> or past racing games or sims that will work on W

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> What kind of monitor is that?

>It's 3 x 1680x1050. They're only cheap 20" screens which cost me about the same as
>one good quality 24". Once you've experienced three screens there's no going back.
>:-)
>
>Andrew McP

Okay, I have a 27 inch Samsung and a 22 inch Samsung installed with
another 22 inch not hooked up because it was getting a little flaky.
Just one video card, a eVGA GTX 480 1536MB.

Dang, I asked my wife for an XBox 360 for my Bday (yeah, right, like
she's going to buy me a "game player" but I never know!). If I knew
GT5 was that impressive I guess I might have asked for a PS3. Price
point seemed better for a Playstation than the XBox since we can only
afford the 4GB XBox now (I would/will eventually get an external HD
for it).

Now, to the basement to see if I can find NASCAR 3 or NASCAR Sim
Racing and get it up and running on my Win7-64 system. Hopefully in a
week or two. Especially after today's Daytona race!!!

-paulw