Old May 31st 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
TBerk

Default Where has everyone gone?

On Apr 26, 12:03*am, tonyw > wrote:
> Hi,
> * *rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled used to be quite an active group....

VW Vortex must be the 'main place' these days, and I say that in spite
of the recent forum drama they have been going through.

I'm usually lurking over there and on an email list spec'd to a
certain model of car.

But, here I am, reading and replying to this thread.

Actually I came in search of help w/ Digifant and an 89 Jetta. (It's
got Previous Owner's Syndrome coupled with the current owner not being
a gear-head.)

In any case, "Hello Everybody!".

TBerk