Old June 18th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
HerHusband

Default Where has everyone gone? And everyone else!

> Now I'm stuck (at least for now) with AIOE, which sorta works.
> I won't pay for NNTP so my choices are limited. Oh, well.

I switched to Motzeralla (now called Eternal September) when my ISP shut
down it's NNTP services:

http://eternal-september.org/

Their NNTP services have worked great for me, but they only carry the text
newsgroups. If you need the binary groups you will need to look elsewhere.
I was only using one binary group (woodworking pics), so it wasn't a huge
loss.

Anthony