Old August 25th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default 1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

Tell the cheap pricks to just buy a new one! They aren't 'that'
expensive. Folks have to buy them when the alternator's voltage
regulator goes dead (it's located inside the PCM instead of in the
alternator) so they 'are' available.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's