Old January 30th 05, 02:15 PM
Bob G.

On 30 Jan 2005 04:14:53 GMT, (BenF802961) wrote:

>>From: "Hitman1"

>>Date: 1/29/05 7:20 PM Central

>>2002 Z06 15,000 miles $31,000
>>or
>>2004 Coupe 1,700 miles $36,000
>>
>>Which one would you get? and why?

>I always heard the rule of thumb is buy the newest model you can afford.

===================
That is the General RULE..... and I usually agree with it...

"MY" Choice of the Z06 is ONLY because it is THE high Preformance
Corvette...equipted with the "stuff" I like..

I have no idea if the 04 is a 6 speed or not and honestly I do not
like the large rear glass in the Coupe..

Personally I would be extremely happy with a 1999 or 2000 FRC because
it has "most" of the stuff I want and does not have the large rear
glass..

Now throw a Ragtop into the mix and I would have to toss and turn all
night...

Bob Griffiths