Old February 1st 05, 01:59 AM
CardsFan

"'Key" > wrote in message

> "CardsFan" > wrote in message
>> "'Key" > wrote in message
>>> "Wanna Fk Me" > wrote OT in message
>>> ---snip---
>>
>> 'Key, for your information, my news server filters out the junk messages
>> just fine, and all I ever see is your posted replies to the abuse
>> addresses.
>> In other words, to me, you're the spammer. Please report abuse all you
>> want, but don't post the fact that you did it here.
>>
>> AJM
>> '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp
>>

> "CardsFan",
> well then, you need to learn what spam is.
> not everyone's news server filters it.

Then they ought to consider a better news server.

> also,
> not everyone knows where to report the spam.

Then they should learn how to look at the message headers.

> it also takes many reports before action will be taken against the person
> posting the spam.

Perhaps you believe that even one person gets on the bandwagon because of
"what [you're] doing." I don't.

> I am just trying to stop some of this spam.

And I think you're adding to it.

> NOT just ignore it like you are doing.

I don't have to ignore it, remember? I never see it.

> also,
> if you don't like what I am doing?
> just simply utilize your kill-file.

Done. Have a good campaign.