Old February 1st 05, 03:21 AM

On 31-Jan-2005, "'Key" > wrote:

> not everyone knows where to report the spam.
> it also takes many reports before action will be taken
> against the person posting the spam.
> I am just trying to stop some of this spam.
> NOT just ignore it like you are doing.

Yea sure you know where to report spam. Like a pro spammer is going to trace
back to Comcast. What would the world do without you. You're a true servant
to mankind. Now stop clogging up Usenet with your own brand of spam and your
ego centric mission and get back to talking about Vettes. Personally I think
YOU are the spammer using a different account and trying to get everyone to
take notice of those advertisements. If you're going to be Mr. Spamcop at
least learn how to do it responsibly. Sheesh!