Old October 4th 05, 10:52 PM
RSCamaro

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:16:43 GMT, "SVTKate" >
wrote:

>Funny, you are the only person I have ever heard with a problem like that
>and I have been around shops a long time.
>
>Waiting a week to see the jobber IS a pain though, I can agree with Brent on
>that one.
>--
>Kate
>2O|||||||O5 Liberty

I don't think that he's the only person that has had trouble with
SnapOn, Mac, and others tool truck purchases. When I worked in a
machine shop I'd regularly break tools from the above companies and it
can be a hassle to get replacements. The biggest excuse was always I
don't have that (insert tool here) in a single and I'm not breaking
that set, wait until next week.

Have you seen the blue titanium coated ratchets that Craftsman is
peddling lately. Very too posh, and almost too pretty to use by the
looks of them.

...Ron
--
68' Camaro RS