Old June 6th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default brakes - front vs rear

"Lon" > wrote in message
. ..
60K seems a tad low. I didnt need to touch the rears on a ZJ until
just over 100K, and even then they really werent in any kind of danger.

---

Could be that the previous owner 'rode' his brakes.
I see a LOT of that out here, especially with the elder crowd. They start
braking three blocks before the green light and at least half a mile before
a curve.

I wouldn't put too much worry into it. If the fronts are fine, and you had
the rears replaced... then he's good to go! Get that little monster out and
get it dirty!

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
is a lot more fun in a Jeep!