Old January 17th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Default Oops, did I kill RAS?

Ken MacKay > wrote in

> APLer wrote:
>> Uwe > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging
>>> in some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>>>
>>> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>>>
>>> EnduRAS Testing
>>>
>>> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>>>
>>> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>>>
>>> Uwe
>>>

>> We are the lurking pit maneuver patrol. We sit in wait of narrow cars
>> with no rear view mirrors to pounce on them. Buhahahaha <g>. Sorry,
>> but no posts means no replies. No posters means none of the above. If
>> there were progress posts on GPL and it's add-ons here, I would love
>> it, but I guess that shows up on multiple web sites, each with it's
>> own required login. I feel another rant coming on so I better stop
>> here.
>>

> Not dead, but it seems to lapse to a comma now and again. ;-)
>
> Can't commit to anything but me and a league mate got as far as
> downloading the mod. Will try it out over the next little while.
> Hopefully a few more lurkers out there are doing the same. :-)

Which mod?

Meanwhile the gods of fairness seem to be fighting me. I installed the
display patch - to show RPM etc on the screen and now I can't install
the other car sets. Including the patch for the 69 cars (no wings -
hence the aforementioned gods.) I fear I may have to remove everything
and then install all the car/year sets before the display patch just to
be able to use the different car sets.