Old March 2nd 05, 09:45 PM
Cartlon Shew

Default Drunk cops get free pass

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:18:11 GMT, "jaybird" > wrote:

>"Wooly" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:56:31 GMT, "jaybird" > spewed
>> forth :
>>

>>>when have you heard of a restaurant serving a pitcher to an individual.

>> I was sitting in Waterloo the other night. The guy at the next table
>> (alone, mind you) ordered a pitcher of whatever, sucked it down in
>> less than 15 and ordered another. So much for all that TABC training
>> the servers are required to take.

>Ok but we're not talking about Waterloo. Hooters has a policy not to serve
>pitchers to individuals, and no more than one pitcher per person per table.

So now Jaybird's an expert on Hooter's serving policies - is there
something you want to tell us?

For those just joining the thread:
}}}Deputy stopped, not arrested after drinking, driving -
}}}Police say they couldn't legally prove deputy was intoxicated in
Feb. 6
}}}incident
}}}By Melissa Ludwig
}}}AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF
}}}Tuesday, February 22, 2005
}}}ROUND ROCK - An off-duty Williamson County sheriff's deputy stopped
}}}by police this month smelled of alcohol, but was not arrested
because
}}}he refused a field sobriety test and officers could not prove he
was
}}}legally drunk, according to police reports.
}}}
}}}http://tinyurl.com/5ypaq

Predictably, Jaybird is telling us the cop wasn't drunk.