Old July 8th 05, 07:10 PM

And thats why your family never left the 'old world' I imagine? taste?

My personal fav Mustang of 71+ would be a 85 GT with T-Tops, in red,
with grey interior (red piping). There are so few nice four-eye examples
around these days... Sigh... I saw a 85 GT convertible (same color
scheme) when I went for groceries the other nite. Now thats a fairly
rare car these days. It was in real nice shape too.