Old May 11th 08, 03:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

Default Question - why all the 800 x 600 pictures

guest added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote

>> I had no idea "Loopy" was involved.

> Loopy. LOL
>
> To think if you created a character like Jerry and put him in a TV
> sitcom, you could possibly have a hit show.
>
> Ron

and the other "ron", the canuck one, speaketh. you're an idiot, guest,
you show it every time you speak and this is just an example. when you
and the rest of the hatemonger's clique decide to be civil, I will be.
until then, I'll rub your nose in your own excrement every chance I get,
that's about all you're worth.

--
HEMI - Powered, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"