Old February 5th 09, 06:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Peter C[_2_]

Default One-Off 1954 Corvette Nomad.jpg-1-2 - "1954 Chevrolet GM Motorama Corvettes B&W.jpg"

I held back saying anything when I saw the pics but I couldn't believe
someone would take an actual one-off car and add a third brake light and CD
player, windsheild wiper switch and cupholders. There was a black one here
in the Pacific Northwest for a while.

Peter C

news