Old February 21st 09, 05:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Good news and bad news

Tomorrow - Saturday - should be a good day for shooting car pics. No
special shows going on but the weather has finally cleared up so maybe some
good shots will be available.

Donut Derelicts is a possibility (as always).

Then there's Cars & Coffee down in Irvine (as always).

And if that weren't enough we've been invited to a special closed
"California Curuisin' Members Only" party that might have some photographic
opps.

FLY N THE OINTMENT: Ol' Judi came down with a fainting spell this
afternoon. I dragged her down to the local emergency room where after 5
hours she was pronounced fit to go home but "Take it easy". Diagnosis:
Vertigo. Cause: Undetermined. Course of treatment: "Take one of these
pills every 6 hours. Be careful. Move like a robot. No sudden movements.
Do not drink alcohol. Do not stress yourself - etc.".

Uhhh. Looks like we may not make it to the fancy party.

But maybe I can sneak out of here in the early AM to shoot something. (I
ain't feelin' all that redhot myself, truth be known.)

We'll see.
--
Pat Durkin

email: t o b a c c o h a t e r 1 @ y a h o o . c o m